Kids Play Games
- This website includes a variety of reading, vocabulary and spelling activities.
- A variety of games based off of educational TV shows.
- Play games and activities, or just come to meet the various Seuss characters.
- This link came from Ocean County Library. The website allows for children to have books read to them or children can read animated books. To enter the site, please use your library card number.
Earth, Sun, and Moon
- Explore how the moon revolves around the Earth, and how the Earth revolves around the Sun!
- A website with math and spelling games, among others.
- This site has links for different types of educational games. Some of the subject areas are Math, Science, and Reading. There are printable practice pages as well.
- There is a mix of math, spelling, and arcade games on this website. All games lead to learning!
Learning Games for Kids
- This website has a wide variety of games from every subject and skill such as typing, logic games, spelling, and math.
Play Kids Games
- Kids Games has a mix of games from vocabulary, art, music, and alphabet skills.
- Come here to play games or listen to interactive stories
World Book Online
- This is a site where students can explore a plethora of information about animals, learn about important people, or even try out some science experiments! This site has plenty to offer.