1st Grade with Mrs. Kraus
Welcome to our Class Page!
For our classroom, it is my goal to provide your child with a warm and engaging learning environment where they will be able to grow academically and socially. Your child will be given a classroom in which they have the opportunity to share their thoughts and ideas in a respectful and safe environment, where discussion is encouraged and learning is thought of as a scaffolded process.
Week of January 17th to January 21st
- In School- January 17th
- Read for 15-20 minutes every day
- Complete Rapid Word Chart nightly
- Complete Math Worksheet by Friday
Focuses of the Week:
- Phonics: -ng Ending Blends
- Ex: thing, twang, prong, rung
- Grammar Focus: Common & Proper Nouns
- Ex: The girl read a book. Sally read a book. I have a pet dog. Sprocket likes to play fetch.
Our Class ScheduleMonday: Art and GymTuesday: Technology & TIPPWednesday: SpanishThursday: GymFriday: Music & Gym*Please be aware of the days that we have gym, as sneakers and weather appropriate clothing will be needed.Online Resources